The implementation of a new knowledge management solution is a process that REQUIRES EXPERTISE, guidance and an structured approach. At SHA we understand that complexity and help our clients during this journey. For that reason we get involved in:
- Knowlegde Strategy: redesign of company strategy as part of the Digital Transformation.
- The design or the implementation project: communications, milestones, process review, content organization and creation, training, deployment and follow up.
- The review of operational processes (training skills and process, day-to-day operations, performance management, etc.) identifying gaps or improvement oportunities when sharing knowledge across the whole organization.
- Analyzing available knowledge, evaluating customer impact and loading content into the SHA knowledge platform.
- Deploying the required infrastructure (applications servers, database and storage servers, private cloud).
- Ongoing support: monitoring system usage, feedback and improvement recomendations.
Our software has been designed to improve Customer Experience on digital space, boosting customer capabilities for self-service & self-resolution while reducing overall online contact needs between customers and organizations: customers queries and only useful suggestions are provided; it’s as simple as that!
By defining precise processing rules for the information and the proper combination of information categories and decision tree/solution tree structures, we are able to reduce the customer’s total invested time with a beneficial impact on experience, brand perception and overall service satisfaction. Our software is not a bot: for us, human involvement is key in developing right solutions for your customers/users.
The system works in 90+ languages, providing full control of access and security capabilities. Its search engine has been optimized for fast, accurate and reliable outcome in any language. An unique feature is the capability of capturing customer feedback in terms of satisfaction, resolution and areas of improvement, with realtime feedback.
Some of its unique features are:
- Systematic organization of knowledge assets
- Robust search capabilities
- Document Management
- Automatic translation
- Knowledge Sharing
- Knowledge Validation and Quality Control
- Analytics and Reporting
- Access Control and Security
- Training and Learning
- Integration capabilities
- Mobile Accessibility
|SHA product family is made of two main product lines: SHA and INTRA. The first is the solution designed for integration on client portals, webpages, and has been designed to work with generic users, without the need of authentication.
|INTRA is the version developed for closed communities, i.e. call centers, where the power of SHA is used as a knowledge base repository, helping agents to both acquire the required knowledge as well as help customers in real time.
If you would like to experience how SHA works, please click here.
The basic deployment of our sofware falls under the “Cloud Model” concept: we provide the backend infrastructure to our clients, as well as day-to-day operational management. Clients may integrate SHA widgets into their web portals, intranets or dedicated internet pages.
Infrastructure is organized on tree layers: load balancing, application servers, and resources layer (database and storage). This set up minimizes workload at each level and guarantees the maximun level of performance at any time.
If the client wants to integrate our software solution, then the option is “On-Premise“: the software and database will be deployed in the client’s data center. If needed, content adaptation will be carried out by SHA personnel. We will monitor data model accuracy and application performance on a monthly basis.