Level up your coaching sessions and unlock the superpowers of SHA’s integrated coaching features!
For those who, like us, believe that coaching is the secret sauce to fix Customer Service operations, SHA swoops in to save the day!
Say goodbye to
- the woes of productivity issues like call duration drifts,
- quality mishaps such as an increase in repeated calls rate,
- and customer experience blunders like incorrect or incomplete solutions.
SHA is here to save the day!
With a focus on knowledge management and operational extensions like training and coaching, SHA is the ultimate superhero.
With SHA, you’ll become the superhero of knowledge management, creating improvement plans for KB users and saving the world from content chaos.
Training and coaching are your trusty sidekicks, helping you close the loop and conquer any challenge
Having knowledge management at the core and the operational extensions such as training and coaching, SHA is closing the loops and makes the Universe a safer place!
Let’s embark on a wild adventure together with a (not so) imaginary business case:
- Meet Peter Tek, the rookie contact center agent fresh out of onboarding training.
- Armed with a technical background, Peter has been assigned to the prestigious technical team.
- However, trouble lurks in the shadows as his quality coach has detected some chinks in his armor while listening to a few calls.
- The coach has also taken a peek at Peter’s SHA Knowledge Base usage and confirmed that Peter needs to pay more attention to administrative policies instead of relying solely on his technical prowess.
Brace yourselves for the shocking revelations from Peter’s SHA KB usage reporting:
- good usage and rave reviews for tech matters,
- stellar follow-up on tech training,
- lackluster usage of the KB for policy content,
- and a disappointing performance in policy update training.
But wait, there’s more!
- During the coach’s undercover mission of call monitoring, they stumbled upon a few calls that seemed to last longer than a Marvel movie.
- Why, you ask? Peter’s hesitation with administrative details left callers hanging, resulting in a second call for help.
- Fear not, for the coach has prepared a top-secret coaching session form integrated in SHA. This form will be shared with Peter, outlining the good, the bad, and the ugly, and setting the stage for improvement.
And here’s the cherry on top: the coach can sprinkle some magic training articles into Peter’s curriculum using the “push” feature.
And last but not least, with SHA there is a PIP (Performance Improvement Form) that gathers ALL data required to make a coach session efficient and productive!
Witness the wonders of SHA’s short training modules in a previous publication and get ready to save the day!
SHA: the Knowledge Management System that goes beyond plain Knowledge Management!